Aventics Hungary Ltd. is looking for a FMEA coordinator.
As part of Emerson Automation Solutions, AVENTICS is one of the world’s leading product brands for pneumatic components and systems. The pneumatic engineering brand provides products and services for industrial automation, as well as the food, packaging, medical, and energy technology industries. For our pneumaitcs brand, we also develop solutions for the commercial vehicles, marine, and railway technology sectors.
Currently we are expanding our team and looking for a new colleague with the following conditions:
• Development of the existing FMEA systematic for AVENTICS ( for products and processes );
• Worldwide coordination of the FMEA moderator network;
• Promote the active usage of FMEA methodology for preventive quality work;
• Moderation of FMEAs in inter disciplinary teams ( on site or via net-meeting );
• Perform regular audits of existing FMEAs;
• Support in projects regarding all FMEA requirements;
• Creation of product-development quidelines derived from FMEA’s in cooperation with our development departments;
• University education in mechanical engineering or comparable;
• Several years professional experience in development, production or quality management;
• Few years experience in performance of product and process FMEAs;
• Well-grounded in moderation and motivation of team members;
• Very good English and German language knowledge (Hungarian is an advantage)
In case of interest, please send a cover letter and your CV with photo in Hungarian and English language to the following contact:
Aventics Hungary Kft.
Bánki Donát u. 3.